Sunday, April 14, 2013

Snack Packs

I am so excited for the great find I picked up at the dollar store.  A lot of people think that all dollar stores are the same, but that couldn't be further from the truth!  I love the Dollar Tree.  It has great products and everything really is a dollar.  Recently I found cute little snack containers that were packaged 2 for $1.00.  I thought it would be great for preparing snacks in advance for my toddler.  I spread out everything in an assemly line and filled up these little guys.

My toddler is 19 and a half months old and he enjoys all of these foods.  This is more than he would eat at one snack, but it gives him a little variety. 

This week my toddler will be getting a cereal bar, raisins, and goldfish!  I'll do a review on those cereal bars soon, they are too good and super cheap!

My little snack assembly line:




A better look at the container and what's inside:



 
I feel sooo productive!  Snacks for the week- DONE!


No comments:

Post a Comment