Friday, April 19, 2013

Need a Cheap, Easy Meal? Try Camillo's Pizza Crusts


I was recently in the Dollar Tree and I came across Camillo's Pizza Crusts.  We really enjoy our pizza, so I figured, why not?  These are $1.00 and come with two 7 inch crusts to a pack.  These are a HIT in our house!  So far we have only made cheese, pepperoni, and pepperoni with mushroom pizza, but the possibilities are really endless! 

The way I have really made these work in our house is to cut one in half and let my toddler eat half at home and the other half in his lunch the next day.  In fact, I made them for his lunch a day this week, click here to see.  He really likes these!  I was thinking about them today and next time I'm going to try adding more veggies to his pizza.  maybe some small broccoli pieces or slices of tomato.  I'll post back to let you know how that works out.  It is always a challenge getting the little man to eat his veggies!  So far the only way he will eat veggies is when I make Spinach and Carrot Quiche.

I have found that my Dollar Tree sells out of these pretty fast, so when I see them I stock up.  Today I bought 4 packages which contain 8 crusts total.  So worth it for 50 cents per crust. 

Here's how you prepare the pizzas:

Preheat oven to 450 degrees
Brush crusts with olive oil
Add toppings
Lower temperature to 425 degrees and cook for 7-10 minutes.

Give them a try!  It's a meal you and your toddler will enjoy!

You can find Camillo's Pizza Crusts at the Dollar Tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment