Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Mrs. Freshley's Cereal Bars

I found these Mrs. Freshley's cereal bars at the Dollar Tree.  I love the Dollar Tree and I have loved every food item that I bought from there.  I once read on a website where people said they won't buy Dollar Tree food because it's made overseas.  Every food item I have looked at at Dollar Tree is made in the USA.  These cereal bars are distributed from Tucker, GA. 

Anyways, I was browsing the food isle and saw these cereal bars and figured- hey, why not?  I grabbed a few. boxes, some Apple Cinnamon and also Blueberry.  They were $1.00 (obviously, they were at the dollar store) and 6 came to a box.  I brought them home for a tast test.  We LOVE  these cereal bars.  My toddler is even crazy about them!  They are only 100 calories and they full size too!  I have been looking and I have not been able to find a better deal than these cereal bars.  Give them a try and let me know what you think!

These cereal bars are made by Mrs. Freshley's and can be found at the Dollar Tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment